1. Website Contents The author makes no guarantee for the timeliness, correctness, completeness, or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author which relate to material or ideal damages caused by using or not using the information provided, respectively by incorrect or incomplete information, are generally excluded insofar as there is no evidence that the author acted deliberately or with gross negligence. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author explicitly reserves the right to change, supplement, or delete parts of the webpage or the entire page without special notice, or to temporarily or permanently take the webpage offline.
2. References and Links In cases of direct or indirect references to other websites ("Hyperlinks") which are not in the author?s area of responsibility, a liability requirement would only come into effect if the author knew the contents of these sites and it were technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent their usage in cases of illegal contents. The author hereby explicitly declares that no illegal contents were recognized on the linked websites at the time the link was placed. The author has no influence on the current and future design, contents, or copyright of the linked websites. He therefore explicitly distances himself from all contents of all linked websites which were changed after the link was placed. This statement applies for all links placed within this internet site as well as for external entries made in the author?s guest books, discussion forums, link indexes, mailing lists and all other forms of databases where external write access has been made possible. Only the operator of the linked website and not the person referring to the website using a link is liable for illegal, incorrect, or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the usage or non-usage of such information.
3. Copyright and Labeling Right The author aims to honor the copyright of all pictures, sound clips, video sequences, and texts used in his publications, or to use self-made pictures, sound clips, video sequences, and texts, or to use non-licensed pictures, sound clips, video sequences, and texts. All brand names and trademarks named on the webpage which are protected by third parties are subject to the respectively applicable labeling law and the property rights of the registered owners. Just because brand names are mentioned does not mean that their rights are not protected by third parties! The copyright for published objects which the author himself created remains solely with the author of the webpage. Duplication or usage of such pictures, sound clips, video sequences, and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author?s explicit approval.
4. Data Security If the possibility of entering personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) exists within the webpage, the user gives such information on a solely voluntary basis. The usage of and payment for all offered services is ? insofar as it is technically possible and reasonable ? also permitted without giving such data, or by giving anonymous data, or a pseudonym. Third parties may not use the contact data (such as addresses, telephone and fax numbers, or email addresses) published in the imprint or at other locations on the website to send information which has not explicitly been requested. The owner explicitly reserves the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in cases of infringement against this prohibition.
5. Legal Effect of this Disclaimer This disclaimer is to be seen as a part of the website which referred to this page. If portions or wordings of this text do not, or no longer, or do not completely conform to the legal code, the remaining parts of the document are unaffected thereby in their content and their validity.
6. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analyzing service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", meaning text files which are saved on your computer and enable an analyzation of your usage of the website. The information generated by the Cookie about your usage of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and saved there. In case IP anonymisation is activated for this website, your IP address will first be shortened within any EU-member state or in other states that are party to the European Economic Agreement (EEA). Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be shortened after it is transmitted to a server in the USA. Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of the website in order to generate reports about website usage for the website operator, and to render other services related to website usage and internet usage. Google will under no circumstances combine your IP address with other data collected by Google. You can prevent the Cookies' installation by making an appropriate setting in your Browser; however, in this case we must inform you that you may not be able to fully use all of the website's functions. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the Cookie and correlated to your use of the website (incl. Your IP address) by Google as well as Google's processing of your data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the link below (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). You will find more information about this under http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de and unter http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ (general Information about Google Analytics and data protection). We hereby point out that on this website, Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp();", in order to guarantee an anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP Masking).
7. Use of Facebook Social Plugins Our Internet site uses Social Plugins ("Plugins?) from the facebook.com social network, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook?). The plugins can be recognized by the Facebook Logo (white "f" on blue tile, or a "thumbs up" symbol), or they are marked as a "Facebook Social Plugin?. The list and the appearance of the Facebook Social Plugins can be viewed here: http://developers.facebook.com/plugins. If you visit a website belonging to our Internet presence which contains such a plugin, your browser will create a direct connection with Facebook's servers. The plugin's contents will be sent by Facebook directly to your browser, which will embed the contents into with the website. We have no influence on the range of the data collected by Facebook using this plugin, and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: By embedding the plugin, Facebook will receive the information that you have visited the corresponding site of our internet presence. If you are logged in to Facebook, then Facebook can connect the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the Plugins, for example by clicking the "Like" button or by making a comment, then your browser will transmit the corresponding information directly to Facebook and saved there. If you are not a member of Facebook, it is still possible for Facebook to register your IP address and save it. To find out more about the purpose and the range of the data collected, and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options to protect your privacy, please refer to Facebook's data protection notice: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php. If you are a member of Facebook and would not like Facebook to collect data about you using our internet presence, or to connect these data to your membership data, then you must log out of Facebook before visiting our internet presence.